INK Business Design & Business Consulting – We are an agile team of Strategists, Planners, Designers, and Content Creators. We are Business Heroes.
We work with businesses to make products more relevant, make marketing more persuasive and make brand experiences more meaningful.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Planner
Personality Type: Problem Solver & Organiser.
Industry: Branding & Marketing Communications
What we need from you:
- Ensure that all strategic initiatives “work” by contributing to the strategic process
- Serve as lead planner on new business pitches, from internal preparation through presentation attendance
- Execute thought leadership initiatives, including trendspotting
- Bring specific knowledge, skills and processes in strategic planning along the following:
- Brand communications planning
- Campaign management
- Strategic content development.
- through brief generation; research, campaign planning, content development and reporting. Be curious and open-minded.
- Maintain a balance between client requests, agency team members and resources to get projects completed well and on time.
- Core Fundamentals needed for the job
- Serve as a primaInk Busiiness Designry client-facing planner on assigned accounts
- Propose, sell and lead key strategic initiatives for assigned clients
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned brands, category and competitive set
- 3-5 years experience in planning, account, creative or consultative environment
- B.A/B.Sc required
- Office Applications, Google Apps, proficient use of web-based project management tools will be a great advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and LinkedIn profiles to: [email protected]