The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business/Economy Reporter
- To write specialized news stories for our Institute’s monthly magazine.
- To conduct personality interviews and sourcing at least three full page adverts for our monthly magazine – The Credit Manager.
- As a monthly specialized magazine of a professional Institute, the Business, Finance and Economy Reporter will have the privilege of initiating press interviews with many of our Institute’s top-notch fellows who occupies top executive level positions at their place of work across all sectors of the economy.
- The Reporter must be a prolific writer, a matured and really hardworking journalist with not less than five years of consistent reporting on this beat.
- Candidate must be holder of Master’s degree and advanced or higher Diploma Journalism.
- Candidate living very far away from Lagos Island where we have our office, who may have severe challenges resuming office at the set time, need not apply.
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their typed Application with CV’s to “The Head of Administration, Institute of Credit Administration” via: [email protected]