International Flavors & Fragrances – We are the catalyst for discoveries that spark the senses and transform the everyday. International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. is a leading innovator of sensorial experiences that move the world. At the heart of our company, we are fueled by a sense of discovery, constantly asking “what if?” That passion for exploration drives us to co-create unique scents and tastes in fine fragrances and beauty, detergents and household goods, as well as beloved foods and beverages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sensory, Consumer and Market Insights Researcher
Tracking Code: 5363-292
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
- Our 7,300 team members globally take advantage of leading consumer insights, research and development, creative expertise, and customer intimacy to develop differentiated products.
- Dreamers and doers, we work tirelessly to discover flavors and fragrances that inspire customers and delight consumers. We are fueled by our four corporate values of passion, creativity, expertise and empowerment. It is the unique blend of these values that make us IFF. These qualities can be seen and felt throughout our amazing 129 year history and will continue to guide us as we explore our limitless possibilities and develop new-to-world solutions that enhance the lives of millions around the globe.
- Learning agility and drive for results, creativity and problem solving
- Effective team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and ideally French. Local language is a plus
- Leads by influencing others, is able to ensure most relevant support is provided despite continuous changes, time or business pressure,
- Works autonomously on given tasks with minimal reviews by manager,
- Business knowledge and understanding,
- Be at east with Sensory and Consumer research methodologies: training in qualitative research methods, sensory tools and statistical programs such as Excel stat.
- Master in Sensory Science, Psychology, Marketing or related area
- Advanced skills in psychology
- Minimum experience of 5 years in sensory, consumer and market insights related fields.
Level of Education:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply