Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Communication and CSR Specialist
Employment Type: Permanent
Department: Group Marketing & Corporate Communications
- Deliver communications for effective internal and external stakeholder engagement. Have a clear understanding of the organization’s strategy and deliver key messaging that is aligned.
- Ensure effective execution of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and communication priorities for the organization.
- Execute the annual external communication strategy supportive of the brands’ visibility and perception aspirations
- Deliver key messaging themes in line with the organisation’s strategy Raise the external profile of the Masterbrand and other brands through targeted communication and media execution
- Execute an executive communication strategy to increase profile and position senior management as industry leaders through thought leadership and op-eds
- Deliver effective external communications strategies to address critical business issues and drive sustainable growth in the organization
- Proactively manage and maintain media relationships especially with tech/finance correspondents and key media bodies
- Manage external agencies eg, PR and Communication consultants to ensure delivery on engagements.
- Oversee production of key strategic documents (press releases, advisory/briefing notes; speeches, op-eds, reports talking points and presentations)
- Support the delivery of quality Press Conferences and other PR related events and activations.
- Work closely with other departments and units to ensure coherence across the entire brand spectrum.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Brand Management and Communications, or Public Relations
- Professional Qualification(s) NIPR, APCON, CIM (not mandatory).
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 25th January, 2022.