Interswitch Limited is an integrated payment and transaction processing company that provides technology integration, advisory services, transaction processing and payment infrastructure to government, banks and corporate organizations.
Interswitch, through its Super Switch provides online, real-time transaction switching that enable businesses and individuals have access to their funds across the 24 banks in Nigeria and across a variety of payment channels such as Automated Teller Machines (ATMS), Point of Sale (PoS) terminals, Mobile Phones, Kiosks, Web and Bank Branches.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Improvement Consultant
- Lead in collaboration with the Operational Excellence the Six Sigma improvement process across the company.
- Ensure improvement projects are aligned with Interswitch’s Group Strategy, implemented and adequately funded
- Develop a sustainable framework to practice Lean Six Sigma Methodology across the Group
- Define a Structure and roles to embed and practically apply the Lean Six Sigma Methodology
- Advocate, drive and manage organizational change to sustain the benefits of implementing the change resulting from improvement objectives
- Assist to promote Lean Six Sigma at the C-level to obtain critical support and resources
- Drive productivity improvement solutions across the Group.
- Develop and clearly communicate metrics that will drive improvements across the Group
- Influence, engage and motivate staff through team work, participation and recognition
- Provide training and mentorship on process improvement methods
- Coach and train Green Belts to prepare detailed plans to implement k Improvement projects
- Track improvement projects performance and check that the improvement objectives will be met through the implementation
Qualification and Experience
- Academic Qualification(s): Minimum of Master’s Degree
- Professional Qualification(s): Six Sigma Black Belt (from an accredited organisation), Project Management Professional/PRINCE 2 certification
- Experience (Number of relevant years): Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in a similar function with at least 2 cross industry experiences.
- A minimum of five (5) years post Black Belt experience.
- Others Familiar with a variety of the payment industry’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] using the subject of mail should be “Business Process Improvement Consultant”