ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class service We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Division: Corporate Centre
Function: Financial Planning & Analysis
Reporting to: Head, Financial Planning & Analysis
Job Grade: Permanent
Travel Frequency: Occasionally
Work Schedule: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Purpose of the Job (Brief):
- The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is responsible for developing and implementing financial plans, including budgets, forecasts, and long-term financial projections.
- He will work with the unit head and under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, to develop and execute business plans that align with the overall strategic objectives of ipNX.
- To ensure efficiency in the business operations of the company through the provision of effective support services covering the management of financial and administrative systems, to contribute to the delivery of the company’s overall commercial objectives.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs):
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Financial Modelling
- Finance Partnering
- Decision Support
- Investment Appraisal
- Handle the preparation of operating budgets and monitor to ensure that approved financial operating standards, procedures, and controls in the deployment and utilization of resources are strictly adhered to in business operations
- Conduct quarterly budget reviews to ensure relevance and alignment to current realities
- Develop financial models for debt and equity capital raises, and mergers and acquisitions transactions as required.
- Drive initiatives to optimize cashflow | Cost efficiency and profitability of the Divisions and Corporate Centre.
- Support the strategic business planning process, providing essential analysis on KPIs.
- Prepare pre and post project appraisals.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Economics / Banking and Finance or related field from a reputable institution.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business is an added advantage.
- Professional qualification such as ICAN, ACA, ACCA.
- Must have had a good experience working within fast growing companies in developing markets –
- Telecoms sector would be an added advantage.
- Must be technologically savvy.
- Knowledge of Financial management systems, accounting policies and standards and costing accounting etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Strong presentation and financial modeling skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model
- Strong work ethics
- Minimum of 8 years post-qualification experience.
- Industry experience: Banking, Corporate Financial Services, Investment Management, Capital Market.
- Working knowledge of budgeting, planning, management accounting, financial modelling and corporate finance.
- Experience In Implementing ERP System is an added advantage.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
19th April, 2023.