Jasper Financial Consultants and Investment Limited – Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank located at Ozu-Abam, Arochukwu Local Government, Abia State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer (MD / CEO)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the execution of the company’s strategy for expansion and delivery of all the banks financial services including digital financial services in line with the business objectives agreed by the Board.
- First Degree, preferably in a numeric discipline e.g. Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy, etc. or related field with a minimum of Second Class Honors (Lower Division).
- A Post-Graduate Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- An MBA or any other related professional qualification is required.
- Relevant professional qualifications/affiliations such as ICAN, CIBN, CFA, ACIB, etc. will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 10 – 15 years diverse experience (i.e. banking, microfinance, etc.) as well as experience in multi-functional roles within the industry.
- Minimum of 5 years middle management experience within the financial services industry.
- Strong communication skills.
Competency / Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian financial services market.
- Prior experience leading functions such as:
- Banking Operations
- Finance/Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology.
- Good product development and portfolio management capabilities.
- Excellent customer relationship development/management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial financial products.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systemic impact of various policies, issues and solutions.
- Must have a high sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity, and ethical standards.
- Must have strong business acumen, maturity, and tact, including the ability to relate with highest levels of management of financial institutions.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th June, 2021.