Career Prime is a talent management company with a sole purpose of imparting young people by helping them sharpen their vision of career choices. We desire to give youths the opportunity to see how far technological innovations have gone over the last few years, whilst we revisit the culture of excursions; purposeful excursions which is a fine blend of learning and fun.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Overall Purpose of Job
- To ensure all customer relationship and service functions are in line with company policies and source for and retain new and old customers and manage such to their satisfaction.
- Candidate will be responsible for activities of sales in head office.
- Provide current and prospective customers with information about products sold by the company in the areas of pricing, usage, benefits, durability, quality and availability.
- Ensure that the department maintains an up-to-date price and stock position of all company’s products.
- Ensure both new and old team members are adequately trained in the manner and procedure that aligns with the company’s standard.
- Take order and final invoices as necessary.
- Ensure key performance indices (KPI) including sales target of team members are realized.
- Assign and coordinate the job functions of Team Members.
- Manage Marketers (Freelance), check every 48hrs that their report are up to date.
- Ensure all members of the team are updated about any new standard operating procedure.
- Recurring administrative duties associated with departmental functions of the company are carried out.
- Show commitment to personal development in ways deemed important by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The job holder should have a degree
- Must have at least 3-4 years experience in marketing
- MUST have worked in a target-driven environment and have consistently met target
- Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org