Trithel International Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading Oxygen Manufacturing and Trading company, seeks to employ a dynamic and self motivated individual with operations management experience to make its business operations more effective and profitable by developing, coordinating and sustaining effective business operations methods and processes.
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Superintend the general management of operations of the manufacturing division.
- Drive and coordinate marketing activities within the Lagos operation businesses.
- Participate in the development of pricing dynamics for all products sold within the Lagos operations.
- Manage and coordinate annual budgeting activities for Lagos operations.
- To be responsible for Strategy development for business growth and increased profitability for the Lagos operations.
- Perform oversight function on quality assurance and product traceability.
- Responsible for cylinder management and traceability.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc in Engineering (Chemical/ Mechanical or Industrial Engineering).
- Masters in Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3-4 years cognate experience in senior management position.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Age: Not Above 40 years.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Resourceful with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative with Team working skills.
- Result Oriented and enjoys being a pace setter.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office( Excel , Word and Powerpoint).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject as “Operations Manager”
30th September, 2016