Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy and Acquisitions Manager (m/f/x)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Devise Acquisition strategies, identify sectors and companies that might be viable business targets
- Prepare or provide oversight of :
- Strategic assessments of, and valuation models for, M&A opportunities
- Present to key internal stakeholders, using strategic and valuation tools, and suggest recommendations regarding M&A opportunities;
- Project management plans to support execution of M&A due diligence processes.
- Provide meaningful business insight on proposed acquisitions based on the analyses completed
- Advise on integration structures, based on multidimensional analysis (legal, tax, financial, technical, etc.);
- Management of key external M&A stakeholders including Bankers and legal, tax, financial and technical advisers
- Contribute to identifying acquisition cost savings and profit maximization for M&A opportunities;
- Advise on financing options for implementation of any proposed transaction;
- Perform all duties in accordance with Julius Berger’s policies, processes, systems and procedures;
- Prepare decks and all associated material required for Board Approval and Financial Close;
- In close liaison with the Investor Relations function, preparation of strategic market information and communication.
- Project Management of transaction implementation.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Related Field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 12 years with 4 years occupying a similar position in in strategy consulting, investment banking, PE/VC or corporate strategy departments
- Fluent German and English (spoken / written) are required
- Relevant certification in any of the following CFA, PMP PRINCE II
- Strong verbal, written and numerical skills
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic skills and experience working with complex challenges
- Strong understanding of valuation methodologies and financial statement analysis
- Strong business, financial and valuation modelling and analysis skills, including interpretation and translation of management and financial information into insightful assessments and conclusions.
- Legal and regulatory knowledge of M&A transactions.
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.