The company Jvpulse.com is an online market place for Real Estate joint ventures. We offer free platform for developers, landowners and financiers in the sector to interact. We are solely dedicated to Real Estate joint ventures.
We are looking to hire the following staff:
Job Title: DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Executes comprehensive social media strategy for jvpulse.com that raises visibility and traffic for our target audiences and followers.
- Analyse and report on campaign performance on a day to day basis for impact on target audiences – translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Customer relationship management, online monitoring, listening and evaluation.
- Copy, edit articles, press releases and other content from freelancers.
- Manage social media presence and execute maintenance on social media properties and accounts such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Analyse social media statistics: Likes, impression, reach, to generate insights from site metrics and implement same to improve site performance.
- Utilise a range of techniques including free and paid search engines, SEO.
Salary: N50,000.00/ month (fifty thousand naira only per month)
Job Title: WEB DEVELOPER
- Building PHP and WordPress websites using PHP based frameworks.
- Planning and conducting cross-browser usability testing against W3C.
- Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process.
- Developing advanced database driven websites & systems including eCommerce.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites using PHP and MySQL.
- Developing compatible User Interface functionality using jQuery & other libraries.
- Developing web sites using MySQL, PHP, ASP.NET & other programming tools.
- Documenting features, technical specifications & infrastructure requirements.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- Involved in front-end design, site maintenance & email marketing campaigns.
- Coding using front-end technologies, such as CSS and HTML.
- Testing site functionality, identifying problems or bugs and fixing errors
- Maintaining and enhancing company software.
- Experience in object-oriented software development methodologies.
- Experience in creating ads, logos, brochures and other design collateral.
Salary: N150,000.00/ month (one hundred and fifty thousand naira only per month)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected]
Application deadline: Monday, February 19 2018.