Kadick Integrated Limited is an evolving technology company with interests in the distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for understanding the communication needs of our clients in relation to product and services; interpreting the same into visually compelling design solutions in adherence to the organization’s brand guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are building products and would require the services of an amazing UI/UX designer to design a fluid framework for the web/mobile application of our products. Our choice candidate responsibilities include:
- Gathering user requirements.
- Design Direction
- Designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- Infographic Design
- Creating both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Brand Assurance
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Must be a graduate, currently serving or done with NYSC.
- Must reside around Lekki or Ajahaxis and must be available to start immediately.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in graphics designing and UI/UX with portfolio of design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
- Up-to-date knowledge of wireframe tools and design software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Xd, Figma, Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.
Non Technical Skills Required:
- Brand Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service Orientation
- Intercultural Competence
- Team Working
- Working Strategically
- Communicating Effectively
- Familiar with Front end coding will be great but not compulsory.
Salary: Annual gross salary of N1,200,000.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 3rd July, 2021.