KCA DEUTAG is one of the largest drilling contractors outside the Americas. We are responsible for managing more than 100 drilling rig operations, both onshore and offshore, in more than 20 countries and are a world leader in the design and construction of drilling facilities.
KCA Deutag is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Operations Engineer
- The KCA Deutag Graduate Development Programme has been created to help accelerate the development of qualified graduates to successful future KCA Deutag managers and leaders within a 3 year time period. These managers will be fully equipped to run Safe, Effective and Trouble-free operations.
- The aim for all Operations Graduates is to reach the level of Assistant Rig Manager (or equivalent) upon completion of the programme. The programme has therefore been designed to provide our Operations Graduates with the widest possible exposure to KCA Deutag’s people, operations, equipment, processes and clients.
- Intensive rig-based training up to the level of Assistant Rig Superintendent/Toolpusher
- Completion of “Milestone” questions to ensure a suitable level of competence has been gained in each rig based position
- Corporate based assignments, either in the Aberdeen office or any of our local in-country offices
- Completion of structured training, delivered by the KCA Deutag or external providers
- Completion of various self-study modules, reports and presentations.
- Applicants must hold a minimum of a 2:1 degree in any discipline, with the following disciplines being preferred;
- B.Eng or M.Eng Honours
- B.Sc Honours in an engineering discipline.
What we look for
Key Skills & Attributes:
Applicants must be:
- Open to working with different cultures
- Able to demonstrate leadership in conjunction with commitment and have a determination to succeed
- Prepared to work rotational assignments, both on and offshore, along with office based assignments
- Able to demonstrate a fluency in English, both oral and written
- Willing to undertake training during field break
- Willing to work in any of KCA Deutag’s worldwide locations.
- Competitive pay & benefits package, which may include additional allowances depending on country of assignment
- Structured training, development & career progression.
- Personal mentoring & coaching.
- Global opportunities.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online