KEDIHealthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals withherbal medicine. Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job:
- Income and expenses management in the Branch Office including but not limited to processing customers’ orders, receiving payment, issuing receipts and maintaining expenses vouchers, keeping tracks of all cash and credit transactions.
Who you Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field, you have minimum of one year relevant work experience as a cashier, you are proficient on Windows and MS Office/high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills and multi-tasking ability, you are fluent in spoken and written English, speaking Yoruba is a plus.
- You are either base in or willing to relocate to Ondo State.
- You are expected to resume in April 2023.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
25th January, 2023.
- Interview will be conducted online and successful candidate will need to attend two weeks’ training at our Head Office in Lagos before going to the respective location, the candidate will bear the transportation and accommodation cost while in Lagos.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please do not apply if you are not ready to come to Lagos for the Training or relocate to the respective State.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
- For enquiries, Tel: 01-2933125.