KJK Africa is a software design and development company based in Lagos. We are a group of talented, trained, motivated, and dedicated professionals; we place our clients’ needs and expectations above and beyond everything else, while maintaining integrity in our dealings.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Software Developer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Software Developer to join our experienced software design team. You will report directly to the Technological Manager and assist with all functions of software coding and design.
- To ensure success as a Junior Software Developer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Assisting the Development Manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Knowledge of basic coding languages including C++, PHP, and Python.
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Junior Software Developer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 25th January, 2021.