Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Charcoal and Farm Manager
Location: Oro – Agor, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s degree / HND from a recognized University
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in warehousing and farm management.
- Should be responsible for daily operations, planning, supervision, and administration of activities of the warehouse and agricultural products.
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy.
- Organizing sales and purchases of livestock, farm equipment, crops, and agricultural products.
- Plan and coordinate logistics of a wide variety of products.
- Organizing, maintaining, and repair of farm equipment, machinery, and properties.
- Should reside in Oro-Agor, Kwara Stare Nigeria, and should be ready to work in that region.
- Maintain statistical records.
- Ensure that work progresses satisfactorily.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases.
- Teamwork and Leadership.
- Must have good knowledge in Charcoal production, farm operations, and agricultural processes.
- Ability to communicate well with others.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Marketing and economics Knowledge.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 9th July, 2021.