Konga Nigeria – We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 7 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Kongapay Finance
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Managerial Level
Reports to: COO
- We are looking for a passionate Manager, for our Kongapay Finance.
- The successful candidate will drive operational performance with a view to ensuring financial stability.
- Forecasting financial results: Managing the financial reporting for the organization. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5 year financial plans and all statutory financial reporting.
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls.
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
- Managing and tracking budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information.
- Conducting Risk Management
- Evaluating and Initiating Investment.
- Allocating resources and managing finances.
- Recruitment, training, mentoring and development of staff.
- Managing and overseeing the company’s financial systems
- Managing the external auditor relationship and ensuring the organization is compliant with accounting standards
- Recommending cost reduction strategies: Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs.
- Reviewing all formal finance and IT related policies and procedures.
- Any other task assigned by line manager.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent (speaking and writing) communication skills.
- Excellent presentation ability.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Proficient in use of MS office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proficient in use of Accounting softwares (Tally, Quickbook and Sage).
- Proficient in use of ERP softwares (SAP and Microsoft Dynamics 365).
- Leadership and managerial skills.
- Good listening skill.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Manager, Kongapay Finance” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 17th September, 2021.