Kradot Limited is a non-profit organization in Lagos which is dedicated to offering training and medical assistance to the local population and assistance to people at higher risk. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Intern)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop business proposal, and submit to the supervisor before its being send to the Managing Director.
- Assist the company from time to time in organizing outreach program to organization
- Recommending new business opportunity and investment platform for the organization and submitting to the business development manager.
- Explain to prospective clients on how to subscribe to our different packages available.
- Closing business deals with prospective clients and doing proper follow up.
- Maintaining cordial relationship with existing and new client by getting their feedback.
- Managing customer calls and appointments effectively .
- Representing company’s in conferences, event and industry forums.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Excellent communication skills
- Smart and Intelligent
- Fast learner
- Ability to multitask.
Salary: N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 8th August, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.