Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service & HMO / Billing Officer
- Explain benefits, eligibility status, enrollment processing procedures and status of authorizations and referrals to patients/clients
- Patient data management which includes but not limited to:
- Registering of new patients
- Collation of HMO bills.
- Correction of errors found in bills.
- Reconciliation of HMO account
- Ensure daily sales are reconciled with the system for proper accounting and audit
- Management of receivables from clients via: cash, cheque, direct payment and
- Ensure proper invoicing
- Retrieval of patients records
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- HMO management, processes and procedures
- 1 to 3 years cognate experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email