Posted on :
14 Nov, 2009
14 Nov, 2009
A Multinational Oilfield Service Company is looking to fill the following vacancies listed below for the prequalification of suppliers within the industry in Nigeria. The Engineers will be responsible for verifying compliance and assessment of management systems of Suppliers /contractors who provide a service to the oil and gas industry.
The positions are Lagos based with frequent travel to the oilfield regions in the country.
NOTE: These are not financial positions and financial personnel should not apply.
Candidates should be able to exhibit the following qualifications and attributes:
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Minimum)
• HSE certification
• Lead Assessor Certification (via examination)
• Membership of a relevant professional institution
• Integrity, confidentiality and transparency
• Report writing skills
• Awareness of supply chain activities in the oil and gas industry
• Awareness of the international standards within the oil and gas industry
• Experience in the delivery of Assessment/Audits
• Customer focused and service oriented
• PC skills, including MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
Candidates called for interview will be expected to undertake pre selection assessments to validate their capabilities and will be subject to internal licensing prior to commencing employment.
A Head of Assessment/ Audit is also required. This position requires in addition to the above a minimum of 10 years experience, good man-management skills; and ability to lead a team of Assessors.
The vacancies are for an initial 12 months period.
Candidates should respond to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 24th November,2009.