Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise.
We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Relationship Manager (Nurse)
- Works closely with the Provider to develop, implement and maintain strategic initiatives to deliver quality care, improved access for HMSA members and to build a sustainable health care system by bending the cost trend across all lines of business.
- Lead efficient, effective collaborative meetings with the executive leadership of the Provider and HMSA stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of the provider relationship to include management of hospital quality programs, payment transformation and other strategic initiatives
- Maintain collegial relationships with internal cross-functional teams and external partners including, but not limited to, collaborating organizations and vendors.
- Assist with the development and management of the annual unit plans and budgets.
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree and five years related work experience;
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Effective leadership and project management skills.
- Strong research, development and implementation skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 16th March, 2020