Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and also accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Management Accountant aid managerial planning and commercial decision-making tasks by providing appropriate financial information and undertaking related accounts administration.
- The Job holder also look after a company’s accounts. They advise managers about the financial implications of business decisions to aid growth and profit.
Key Result Areas (KRA):
The key result areas of this role are:
- Preparing and analyzing monthly management reports, prepare and monitor budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Liaising with managerial staff/ Unit/Departmental leads and other colleagues in order to get the required information for prompt, accurate and informative reporting.
- developing and managing financial systems/policies that will aid the management reporting in the organization.
- controlling and forecasting income and expenditure for Departments/SBUs and comparing such to actual performance with relevant analysis for variances
- Monitor trends in business practices and compare such to relevant industry standards
- Creating business strategies to generate improve shareholder value
- Prepare monthly management reports and analyze for proper decision making.
- Prepare Budgets for the various arms of the business across the different locations and monitor with actuals.
- Monitor and provide insights on variance as well as trend analysis of various business segments’ performances.
- Understand cost allocation procedures and apply to the various business segments.
- Prepare business case analysis for new projects/services
- Prepare and advice on pricing of products and services
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or any related degree.
- 2 to 3 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health sector, FMCG or in a comparable organization.
- Membership of professional finance and accounting bodies such as ICAN, ACA, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Familiarity and aptitude with working with accounting software such as Peachtree, SAGE etc
- High working Knowledge of the Microsoft office package is required especially with spreadsheet software (Excel).
- Good knowledge of accounting and financial concepts and practices
- Sound business Knowledge, accuracy and eye for details
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills are required for this role
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Excellent customer service.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
14th March, 2023.