Look Media Nigeria prides itself on delivering innovative, accountable and effective advertising campaigns using our portfolio of diverse media platforms. We enable brands to engage their target audiences in-home and on street with memorable, high-impact marketing solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Graphics Designer will assist with graphic designs and marketing concepts for the Company, including researching effectiveness of designs and layouts, contacting vendors.
- Delivery and development of all digital marketing communication of the Firm.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling the Firm’s website.
- Develop graphics and visual images for product illustrations,assimilations, logo’s and websites.
- Ensure strategic approach, innovation and best practices in the use of technology and IT at the Firm.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Assist with designs and graphics, such as combinations of photographs, charts, data and text, for marketing materials and web content.
- Interpret and transform concepts and ideas, sometimes developed by others, into descriptive visual materials in varying formats.
- Working with the management team in outlining opportunities and ensuring a pro-active and innovative approach to the online marketing of the Firm
- HND or BSc in Computer Science or other related field.
- 2-3 years’ related work experience.
- Familiarity with SEO principles
- Excellent multimedia content development abilities.
- Proficiency in CorelDraw, Adobe Dreamweaver and other web design programs
- Ability to write in a variety of computer languages, such as HTML or Java,
- CSS, HTML, PHP and Java coding skills
- Basic database administration skills for MySQL, Access and SQL
- Expert-level understanding of Flash and ActionScript for programming
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using “Graphics Designer” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th September, 2018.