Louis Valentino Prixair [LVP] is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Operations Officer
Job Type: Permanent
- The Logistics Operations Officer will be in charge of the general flow of express delivery, maintenance of delivery vehicles, asset licensing & insurance; and supervision of dispatch riders.
The Key of objectives of the Logistics Operation Officer position include:
- Managing flow of express delivery
- Supervising logistics & customer service staff
- Vehicle maintenance
- Supervise all outlet maintenance
- Creating and overseeing driver schedule
- Coordinating driver responsibilities
- Maintenance of delivery motorcycles
- Coordination of vehicle fuelling
- Ensuring vehicles are properly maintained
- Vehicles quality management
- Timely servicing of vehicles
- Supervising & ensuring express delivery to clients
- Liaising with outlets and customer service staff to ensure expedited dispatch operations
- Tracking of delivery vis-a-vis production
- Taking delivery of inventory and ensuring proper storage
- Identification of reorder level for items in storage and request for procurement
- Keeping record of all inventory
- Miscellaneous procurement and payments of office expenses
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Relevant certification would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be incredibly Energetic & Customer centric
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant field
- At least 5 years cognate experience with 2 years’ experience in similar position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the Job Title as subject of the application.
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.