MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate is required to achieve these tasks:
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys.
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program.
- Developing, revising, and recommending employee policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all employees, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling.
- Seek staff and board training needs and develop a suitable training plan. Overseeing exit interviews.
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures per RIGO Microfinance bank objectives.
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Champion the banks IT Strategy and ensure implementation in line with regulatory requirements.
- BSc or BA in Social Studies, Business Administration, or a related discipline.
- Proven experience as an HR officer.
- HR Certification (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Competent with MS Office; familiarity with HRMS is a bonus.
- Excellent planning and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Decision-making and addressing problems.
- Exemplary morals and dependability.
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
30th December, 2022.