MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Support Officer
Reporting Line: Cloud Operations Manager
- The Cloud support analyst will be responsible for providing first level support to MainOne cloud & Managed services customers in line with Customer SLA requirement.
The specific responsibilities shall include to:
- Work with the GNOC team, Cloud operations team as well as the Managed services team in a shift system to provide 24/7 support to Cloud customers.
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Comply with support processes and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and service level objectives (SLO) are met.
- Provide first level support for cloud customer complaints
- Support ticket / queue management
- Identify, recommend and implement potential improvements to service efficiency.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a virtualization & cloud environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Microsoft system centre 2012
- Experience working on Hyper-V and Active directory
Demand on the Job:
- Problem-solving skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take ownership
- Prioritizing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply