Management FIRST – Our client, a Leading Real Estate company located in Abuja is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- An Executive Assistant is a professional responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key executives in their company.
- They prioritize emails and phone calls and arrange meetings and business events.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
Requirements and Skills:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 4-6 years experience.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality
N80,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
27th January, 2023.