Riskguard-Africa (Nig) Limited – Our company, having been involved in many Insurance Market Development Initiatives across Africa in the past 10 years and after our Collaborating Underwriters have secured NAICOM’s approval for 40 New and Relevant Insurance Products which we developed for them, we are pleased to invite you to invest in Retail Insurance Distribution as a tool to grow the Economy of Nigeria and promote self-employment amongst the populace.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
You will have to demonstrate sufficient Knowledge, Attitude, Skills and Habits (KASH) to deliver agreed Financial and Customer Service results.
Who May Apply
Any individual with:
- First and 2nd Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years post – NYSC experience in Insurance, Banking or Marketing.
- A functional car.
- Attractive Salary package.
- Productivity Bonus on exceeding Branch Target.
- Brokers Commission on own Risks.
- Four (4) stages of Training on Insurance Principles and Products, Underwriting, Marketing and Business Management.
- Allocation of own Branch after 3 years as a Successful Branch Manager.
Mode of Operation
- Implement a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Rules of Engagement and Customer Benefits on behalf of the Licensed Providers.
- Coordinate marketing of over 40 New Products in all classes of Insurance.
- Prepare Monthly Returns and Reports on the performance of the office.
Job Title: Risk Management Officer
Sufficient maturity to appreciate the unique benefits of Insurance as a Job. a Business, a Profession and a Career and ambition to reach the zenith in Insurance as an Executive or Entrepreneur.
Who May Apply
- First Degree in any discipline
- 3 years post NYSC experience
- Readiness to make a career in Insurance.
- Warm and likeable personality
- Readiness for field work in Insurance on Target basis.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Productivity Bonus on exceeding target.
Other Benefits to the Risk Management Officer (RMO):
- Seven (7) stages of Training on Insurance Products, Insurance Marketing, Underwriting and Claims, Risk Survey and Loss Adjusting, Financial Inclusion, Customer Service and Insurance Business Management.
- Opportunity for Promotion to Branch Manager position after 3 years.
- Opportunity for Allocation of own Branch office after 5 years.
- Subsidized Tuition Fee for Professional Examination in Insurance.
- Opportunity to handle Underwriting, Risk Survey, Claims, Finance, Customer Service or other back-office work after Confirmation of Appointment.
Mode of Operation
- Marketing of Wide Range of Financial and Lifestyle Products.
- Primary Underwriting of Clients Risks.
- Processing of Clients Claims.
- Quarterly Review and Due Diligence Report on clients Risk Portfolio
Job Title: Platform Provider
- A young man or lady who wants to go into self employment early in life.
- A retired or retiring person who still wants regular monthly income in retirement.
- A professional who wishes to diversify into business with less personal involvement.
- A father who wants to institute one off Trust Fund for his child’s education in case.
- A self-employed person who wishes to create a platform for guaranteed Income in Retirement and also regular monthly income before retirement.
- Any Executive in paid employment who wishes to set up a small business by the side.
- A Corporate Outfit, Professional Body or Market Association engaged in Micro-finance, Real Estate, Healthcare Delivery, Accounting, Surveying, Law, Public Relations, Education etc. with large clientele that wishes to create additional income from its existing clients or additional Income Source for its members.
- A Product or Service Marketing company with large number of field staff wishing to earn additional income through Insurance Distribution.
- You will provide suitable office space and facilities worth N3 N5.0m at our approved location of your choice anywhere in Nigeria and we will build for you a business that can generate as much as N25.0m profit per annum in Retail Insurance Distribution.
Mode of Operation
i.) Day to Day Running of the Office:
The Provider can:
- Manage the office by himself. or
- Appoint his/her Spouse, Child or Relation to manage the branch. or
- Use a Contract Manager from the project to manage the branch.
Each Manager will receive 4 stages of Intensive Training on Insurance Products, Insurance Technicalities, Marketing and Business Management.
- The Branch and its staff will operate as separate entity under the trade name, control and brand identity of our Licensed Insurance Providers.
Your Benefits as Platform Provider
- Collection of Attractive Facilities Fee on monthly basis.
- Collection of Brokers Commission on Own Risks.
Our Five Year Financial Projection has shown that the Net Profit to the Provider by Year 2 is about N10.0m for cities like Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt, N9.0m for Ibadan, Abeokuta, Kano and Kaduna and N6.0m for Ilorin, Osogbo, Ijebu-Ode, Ogbomosho, Minna, Jos etc. while the Total Investment Capital (Office Rent, Furnishing, Take-off Training and Marketing Materials etc.) for Lagos etc. is N5.0m, Ibadan etc. is N4.4m and for Ilorin etc. is N3.9m.
- All the Technical, HR and Professional activities needed to run the Office like Training, Technology, Advert and Publicity, Risk Survey, Underwriting and Claims Administration, Regulatory Conformance, Alliance Creation, Internal Control, Customer Benefits, Brand Management, Manpower Development, etc. shall be provided by our appointed Licensed Insurance Provider.
- We will pay all the Salaries and Benefits due to your Manager and Staff including Productivity Bonus and Performance Incentives shall be paid by the appointed Licensed Insurance Provider.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Download Application Form (Pdf)
Click Here to Submit Completed Application Form
Download Application, complete same, scan to PDF Format and come back to this page to Submit Completed Form through the appropriate category.