Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company in Nigeria, with business interest that covers shipping, commodities trading, depot operations, fertilizer blending and trading, exploration and haulage services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer (CSO)
Job Opening ID: MEL1047
Location: Warri, Delta
- To lead the corporate/physical security function for Matrix, including responsibility for its overall corporate security strategies, development & oversight of its security architecture.
- To guard and protect Matrix Energy Limited staff and her assets.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Advises management on security implications and requirements of the Corporate Strategy.
- Works with management to prioritize initiatives and associated spending based on the appropriate risk assessments.
- Prepares the annual security budgets and drives its implementation
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts on the company facilities
- Identify security initiatives and standards.
- Develop Procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Ensure security is maintained and updated
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programmes
- Implement total video Surveillance
- Prioritize security initiatives
- Develop Network access and monitoring policies
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses
- Investigate Security Breaches
- Conduct audits to find holes in security platforms
- Liaison with host community and mediate in conflict resolution
- Any other duties assigned by Management of Matrix Energy Limited
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology, Psychology, or any other related field.
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience as a CSO in a private sector with proven achievements.
- Must have Military or Para Military back experience.
- Must have attended trainings or have work experience on intelligence gathering and conflict resolution.
- Must have attained the position of Chief Superintendent of Police or its equivalent.
- Must have professional relationship with road (LASTMA, FERMA, FRSC..etc) Sea (NAVY, NIMASA and other regulatory bodies).
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online