MCIS International Services is an Incorporated Company. MCIS International Services is one of the pioneers of International Education consultants and advisors in Nigeria for overseas Universities and Colleges with a record of credibility, stability, and integrity. It is an organization well coordinated by mentors on the educational development, Counseling and versatility on various Visa guidance and futuristic plan of applicants across different Countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Visa Counseling Specialist (SVCS)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Sales and Visa Counseling Specialist (SVCS).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Strategize and successfully execute marketing activities at all levels (including educational expo).
- Be Ready to move around (travel) intra state and travel on inter-state & outside the country for business purposes.
- Offline Sales and Marketing.
- Digital Sales on International Student Recruitment for Overseas Institutions.
- Online Recruitment Networking for the purpose of Student Counselling and Visa Guidance
- Follow-up on clients.
- Proper and innovative ways on how to utilise Social Media platform for Business/revenue purposes.
- Ensure allocated revenue targets and visa targets for individual and branch are achieved.
- B.Sc/B.A/B.Ed/B.Tech and HND
- Age requirement: Prospective applicants between the ages of 20 years old to 26 years old should ONLY apply.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential
- Knowledge of basic finance management and budgeting processes – essential
- Transparency/integrity / moral values with ethics on professionalism.
- Proficient in use of Computer and Microsoft Office suite – essential
- Knowledge of Sales/Marketing and International Student Recruitment practices – essential
- Excellent organisational and coordinating skills – essential
- Good report writing and analytical skills – essential
Job Interview Location
- The Job interview will take place in Oyo State (Ibadan). If you cannot come for the interview, please don’t apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 25th August, 2018.
- Prospective applicants that is only within the age bracket should apply
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- We only accept softcopies of CVs/Applications Letters. Therefore, please don`t submit hardcopies of your CVs and Application letters at our Office.