Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, an Oil and Gas Servicing Company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Sets policies and procedures for training, coaching, counseling, and career development for staff.
- Initiates and coordinates goals, deadlines, and projects for their department.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to improve operations and function of the department.
- Supervises clerical and administrative personnel by communicating job expectations, appraising job results, and disciplining employees.
- Monitors and procures needed supplies for office, reception, mailroom, and kitchen.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
- Manages the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (M.Sc is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 10 years of administrative manager experience.
Administrative Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Project management
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Administrative writing and reporting skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Scheduling and planning
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 5th September, 2023.