MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited is a fully licensed MFB by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently underserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant/Financial Manager
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting, ICAN, ACCA.
- 5 years professional experience.
- Experience in the banking sector is also an added advantage.
- We are currently in need of a dynamic, flexible and experienced Accountant/Financial Manager who is able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Indepth knowledge/experience in the following is an added advantage – Financial Reporting, Credit Management and monitoring, Budget preparation and implementation, Development of liquidity management tools.
Job Title: Software Developer
- We are a licensed Fintech Company with a vision to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria by leveraging technology.
- We are currently recruiting for dynamic, creative, flexible and experienced software developers with a passion to make a difference with the innovative us of technology and a commitment to add their quota to the success of our vision.
- Design of the overall architecture of the application, which will be built on an existing open-source solution ensuring the optimisation of the application for responsiveness
- Integration of various third party API’s with the application
- You will join the team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentations, and other tasks for various projects.
- Responsible for the front end to back end development of web and mobile applications
- You will have the opportunity to shape and determine the architecture and best solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional business team to create the best user experience and other product features
- You are responsible to construct the fundamental IT architecture and are in charge for the code review, testing and active participation in projects
- Promoting and enabling an agile development environment and lean processes in line with product management
- Provide support and continuous enhancement of the application platform
- Minimum 2.1/Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- 3+ years experience in a relevant role and must be able to show previous work/projects done.
- 3+ years of work experience ideally in a Fintech or Financial services company
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment)
- Stack – Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, Postgres, Gitlab, ERB/AJAX, EBS/AWS
- Knowledge OS such as Windows & Linux and Tomcat Applications server
- Working knowledge of mobile technologies (iOS/Android/Xamarin)
- Global thinking
- Good communication and time management skills
- Creative, curious, problem solver, entrepreneurial
- At least one hobby apart from coding 😉
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in close-knit teams in fast-paced, high-pressure environments
- Strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Your Project Portfolio (Link to Previous Work/projects or Personal Projects) GitHub Account Username (A plus but Not Mandatory)
Application Deadline 30th July, 2018.