Montaigne Place Is the leading luxury cosmetics, wellbeing and fragrance company in Nigeria. We are the hallmark of sophistication, luxury makeup, skincare innovation and sublime fragrance. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Internal Auditor
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Do you possess audit instincts that will enable you conduct audit of Montaigne’s financial reports and assess internal control system?
- Are you willing to use your investigative skills to conduct investigations or forensic audit if fraudulent activities are suspected?
- Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business.
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured.
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc.
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation.
- Prepares income tax and other government reports.
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule.
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgment.
- Prepares report of daily bank balances.
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
- Functionally reports into: Head, Internal Auditor
- Administratively reports to: Head, Internal Auditor
- Supervises: None
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th September, 2021.