Morison Industries Plc – At Morrison we provide sustainable solutions to the most challenging environmental issues. We know the importance of health care, and then we try to provide access to safe effective and affordable hygiene products and medical consumables.
We have a leading portfolio of products that addresses cleanliness, chronic wounds, burns and prevention of diseases. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- The company is looking for an Operation Manager to plan, direct and coordinate the company’s operations function.
- The individual will be responsible for improving performance, productivity and cost effectiveness through the implementation of effective methods and strategies across all fronts in the operations function.
- Maintain and create highly-structured processes and systems with a data-driven approach
- Create and maintain detailed manuals that document all relevant parts of the company’s operations
- Demonstrate achievement of results e.g. business improvements
- Drive Business Continuity initiatives
- Holding periodic meetings with the sales team and working on market feedback.
- Learn,optimize and manage every aspect of our operations function.
- Organize and coordinate resources, both manpower and materials to ensure targets are met.
- Ensure compliance to health and safety regulations.
- Complete periodic operational reviews and reports.
- Responsible for the delivery of overall operational targets.
Ideal candidates for this role should have:
- At least 2 years post-undergraduate, full-time work experience as an operations manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any other related discipline
- Experience managing operations, including detailed budgeting and reporting.
- Experience managing and coordinating teams to deliver on a tight schedule
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team building and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2019.