Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Locations: Zaria- Kaduna, Kogi, Kano and Niger
Job Requirements and Duties
- B.Eng or HND in Mechanical Engineering discipline or related field
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years hands on experience and held supervisory role(s) in the last five years.
- Affiliation to professional bodies e.g. COREN would be an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, MS Office etc.)
- Oversee all plants and equipment operations at our sites
- Material planning for maintenance requirements.
- Budget, time and money requirements.
- Ensure availability of all company’s equipment at all times through the repairs and maintenance of the equipment.
- Daily planning and managing of workshop activities.
- Ensure the company’s regulations on Health and safety at work are strictly adhered to.
- Must have good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Oversee the mechanical and electrical section of the sites
- Daily Equipment status report with charts and graphical presentation.
- Ensure proper follow-up of the preventive maintenance plans of all company equipment.
- Identify the equipment for maintenance and technique for maintenance.
- Categorize maintenance into routine, priority and emergency.
- Plan maintenance considering cost, time and space
Candidate must understand the general requirements for equipment maintenance which includes:
- Obtaining a copy of the maintenance schedule recommended by the manufacturer
- Ensuring that maintenance is performed as required
- Retaining records of attendance/service conducted.
- Specifying who is responsible for overseeing maintenance and ensure the records are kept.
- Set up a system for removal and tagging of damaged tools and equipment.
- Ensuring that the person(s) performing the maintenance are competent (e.g. mechanic)
- Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the e-mail e.g. “Workshop Manager”
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2020.
Note: That multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned