MotoMedics is providing motorists in Abia and Nigeria at large with quality and comprehensive auto repair services. We are an aftermarket vehicle service and repair company. We are adequately equipped with scan tools, hand tools and software to bring solutions to our customer’s vehicle problems. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Business type: Automobile care
- Perform other supervisory duties as assigned.
- Maintain and apply working knowledge of Company Standards for Business Controls and meet management’s expectations for effective internal business controls.
- Prepare and submit daily work reports
- Supervise the maintenance and repair of automobiles
- Prepare and analyze reports, diagnose operating problems and plan employee work assignments.
- Coordinate the ordering of material, parts, tools and shop equipment.
- Maintain contact with internal customers on automotive problems and do follow-up after services.
- Ability to develop and manage the safety and Quality policy and procedures
- Demonstrate supervisory and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate oral and written communication skills.
- Must be technically sound with at least 5 years experience on practical workshop activities
- Extensive experience in the repair / maintenance of automobiles
- Extensive experience in the Automobile industry and administrative procedures.
- Must have basic knowledge of workshop safety practices.
- BSc/HND in a relevant field of study
- Excellent computing skill (Ms. Excel) for the Work Management system.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2019.