MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead – Customer Support, Enterprise Business
Location: Ikorodu Road, Ojota, Lagos
Job Identification: 1254
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager EBU Customer Support (Corporate and Public Sector)
Division: Enterprise Business
- Ensure Key Customer Data is adequately captured and prompt documentation of transactions and collect data and information on customer care needs/issues.
- Coach and train team members to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and techniques and approaches required to optimize services.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the activities of Customer Support Partners and facilitate prompt and complete dissemination of relevant information to team members
- Monitor and prepare periodic report on sales for management review.
- Assist in monitoring customer relationship management (CRM) operations, identifying trends and delivering optimum service to customers.
- Ensure adherence to schedules and other defined rules and regulations within the assistance centre and that procedures are followed to promote meaningful communications between customers and customer support partners.
- Capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are promptly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of status in the resolution process.
- Assist in design, review and update of processes, policies and procedures (PPP’s) in line with organisations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Assist in carrying out customer related research and assist in coordinating customer satisfaction index and brand perception survey.
- Establish and maintain professional business relationship with customers, collection agencies and trade organizations.
- Provide technical, procedural and policy guidance to customer support partner and other operational staff and supervise all technical activities and administrative duties in the customer support.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 26th April, 2022.