MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Customer Enablement Platforms, Information Technology
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Identification: 2598
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager – Customer Enablement Platforms
Division: Information Technology
- Lead the planning, designing, and delivery of robust Customer enablement solutions that meet end-users’ needs while ensuring seamless IT system functionality.
- Ensure solutions’ usability, security, and continuity from an engineering perspective, working closely with cross-functional teams to guarantee successful deployment and adoption.
- Ensure new business requirements undergo thorough analysis and design before implementation.
- Ensure automation of monitoring, and proactively identify and resolve issues by embedding Machine Learning in error analysis.
- Ensure all solutions are deployed and tested for their resilience to potential security threats.
- Ensure the adoption of security by design.
- Maintain detailed documentation of all architectural designs, configurations, and implementations done for every integration requirement.
- Perform the automation of load and performance testing, security testing, application monitoring, and internal acceptance testing.
- Understand the focus of future business and provide support in all activities involving enterprise platform solutions.
- Understand current enterprise business solution integration capabilities, including the use of service-based frameworks and other data integration technologies, and strive for continuous improvement.
- Organize regular engagement with the vendor to review improvement areas for Enterprise Business solutions.
- Ensure coordination within the team and vendors across the enablement platform value chain for appropriate knowledge sharing and transfer.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, or any related discipline
- Fluent in English
6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- 5 years of managing high demand pipeline in Telecom environment.
- Minimum of 5 years solution analysis, design and integration experience and exposure to formal requirements and design processes with very good understanding and knowledge of Charging Systems, Billing systems, Connectivity, IOTs, Channel types – contact and contactless, Service Delivery and subscription platforms.
- Strong experience with DevOps best practices including CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment), automated testing, release automation, application performance monitoring, production operations and software quality assurance.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering methodologies, frameworks and tools including structured software engineering methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and RUP.
- Proven strong leadership skills to manage changes and critical issues in a highly dynamic environment.
- Significant experience with managing environments with large outsourced vendor supported functions fused with in-house engineering.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
25th April, 2023.