MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead – Connect Operations West 1, Customer Services NG
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Identification: 1709
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager – Customer Operations Walk In West
Division: Customer Relations
- Provide feedback on consumer usage and perceptions of MTNN product and services for product evaluation and business development.
- Report on competitor activities regarding retail sales and services within the regions.
- Maintain brand alignment in rendering sales and services in service centre environment.
- Manage support services in assigned to the service environment – e.g. security guards, cleaners etc.
- Assist the Customer Care Manager in the implementation of service initiatives
- Plan and Execute Team Building Activity.
- Oversee technical activities and associated administrative duties in the Service Centre.
- Supervise account setup and data entry vigilantly for customers.
- Co-ordinate document vetting activities, ensuring the completeness and accuracy of all documents and information.
- Manage customer retention/ loyalty through various initiatives e.g., in-store promos, etc.
- Assist in monitoring customer relationship management (CRM) operations, identifying trends and delivering optimum service to customers.
- Provide technical, procedural and policy guidance to customer care representatives and other operational staff and supervise all technical activities and administrative duties in the customer assistance centre.
- Ensure Key Customer Data is adequately captured and prompt documentation of transactions and collect data and information on customer care needs/issues.
- Ensure adherence to schedules and other defined rules and regulations within the assistance centre and that procedures are followed to promote meaningful communications between customers and customer care representatives.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the activities of Customer Care Representatives and facilitate prompt and complete dissemination of relevant information to team members.
- Assist in design, review and update of processes, policies and procedures (PPP’s) in line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Assist in carrying out customer related research and assist in coordinating customer satisfaction index and brand perception survey.
- Coach and train team members to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and techniques and approaches required to optimize services.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English.
3 – 7 years’ experience including:
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization.
- Experience in a customer facing operations environment.
- Experience in a supervisory role.
- Experience in query resolution.
- Experience in general ledger reconciliations.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
29th November, 2022 (11:59 PM).