MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Regional Implementation
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Identification: 3412
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager – Head Distribution
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank (MoMo PSB)
- Responsible for implementing the Fintech business objectives within the region, through the development and implementation of innovative marketing and trade initiatives.
- Execute the OpCo Fintech strategy in the territory to achieve the business objectives, mind share, and loyalty in the region.
- Assist in conducting demand planning, forecasting product performance, developing budgets for the upcoming year, and implementing plans to achieve the desired targets.
- Develop and execute territory-specific initiatives and manage profitable and sustainable channel partnerships to ensure the achievement of Fintech objectives in the region.
- Initiate trade promotional activities to achieve push and pull effects for financial services products and services, and implement customer and channel reward and recognition initiatives.
- Review and analyze operations and performance to determine what is required to achieve sales targets and ensure these are put in place.
- Achieve BTL visibility objectives across all outlet types and categories in the region through the effective planning and execution of merchandising.
- Review the analysis of regional marketing surveys on current and new product concepts and recommend future product development within the region.
- Drive the integration of Fintech strategies within all relevant channels in the region.
- Monitor and prepare periodic reports on sales performance, profitability, and operator performance trends, and generate periodic channel assessment reports for channel performance reviews.
- Ensure a standard look and feel across all Fintech retail outlet types in the territory.
- Ensure effective communication of the Fintech proposition at the customer and retail layers of the distribution channel.
- Research and provide feedback reports on competitor activity, network quality, peculiar market situations, and any issues affecting the marketing of Fintech products and services in the region.
- Ensure effective communication of Fintech services to customers, agents, and merchants within the region.
- Manage and provide solutions to escalations that have multiple processes or functions that impact the critical path of service delivery, keeping SM Distribution apprised of the same
- Identify and document key risks, issues, and dependencies, and set mitigation actions with guidance from the SM Distribution.
- Provide career development for direct reports (counselling, coaching, identifying key performance areas, career planning, and goal setting), in collaboration with HR.
- Candidates should possess a First Degree in any Commercial discipline
- Fluent in English
6–13 years’ experience, which includes:
- A minimum of 2 years in a managerial role
- Experience in Fintech, banking, or telecom is preferred.
- Experience working in a global or multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 19th September, 2023; 22:59
Note: Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.