MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Pricing High Value – Marketing
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Identification: 2576
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Division: Marketing & Strategy
Reports To: Senior Manager – Business Planning and Pricing
- To ensure that strategic/marketing decision-making is supported by an accurate, efficient, and effective marketing/financial modeling information support system, as well as leveraging internal and external research.
- Review and evaluate trends and advances in telecom technology markets, provide product feasibility and forecasts, and develop business case.
- Estimate economic lives and depreciation schedules for telecom investments.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor the pricing of products, services, and the billing system with a view to providing insight into the competitiveness and responsiveness of MTNN products and services.
- Review the information generated through the intelligence system and solve any related information problems. Access secondary data sources to correct or complete intelligence information.
- Use market analysis, customer satisfaction and internal service costing data to develop and manage value based pricing strategies across the full range of MTNN products and services.
- Review market and internal conditions, analyse data for use for developing business cases and develop strategic technology, market and financial plans.
- Develope optimal pricing models for all MTN N products and services.
- Execute data analytics that distill key business issues.
- Drive information dissemination with marketing teams by developing and managing a process.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets and requirements, and regular review of their training needs.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- A First Degree in Economics, Accounting or a related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization.
- Strong talent for drawing up conclusions and recommendations from complex set of data.
- Hands-on experience in accounting and financial forecasting.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 9th May, 2023; 22:59