MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Value Delivery, Marketing NG
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Identification: 1798
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Chief Marketing Officer
- Set up and run the department’s execution engine from ideation to business case, through implementation and post-mortem assessment.
- Provide periodic high-level view/report on key projects, identify barriers and request management support when required.
- Lead high-level projects that will help strategically position MTN and provide new growth levers.
- Ensure marketing roadmap and initiatives are aligned with overall commercial strategy and KPIs across departments.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensure their execution.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and propose appropriate strategies to drive ownership and accountability.
- Coach and train the project management team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in Business or Management, with a concentration in Marketing or a related discipline.
- Certification in Project Management is desirable.
- Fluent in English.
9 – 17 years experience which includes:
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/industry.
- Experience managing enterprise or functional projects.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Management Consulting experience preferred.
- Certification or experience in Project Management is desirable.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
22nd December, 2022 (06:00 PM).