A Japanese multinational conglomerate and manufacturer of automobiles is recruiting for the role of Chief Finance Officer (CFO) who will be responsible for managing the financial actions of the company.
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
Location: Lagos State. Nigeria.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ten or more years of experience in executive leadership roles.
- Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Understanding of advanced accounting, regulatory issues, and tax planning
- Working knowledge of how to raise capital outside traditional lines of credit
- Vast experience of working in a developed country
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) in accounting, business accounting, or financial accounting.
- International finance experience
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions and investor relations
- Executive experience with Sage ERP and other Accounting and Finance business models and their associated revenue recognition
- Professional certification (ex: Certified Public Accountant, ICAN, ACCA)
Interested and qualified applicants are to send their up-to-date CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org with Chief Finance Officer as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 21st of June, 2023.