Natural Girl Wigs is a beauty brand that produces natural textured hair for black women across the world.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is ideal for candidates that want to own the sales process from beginning to end and to be a future sales leader.
- You will have the opportunity to leverage the huge brand we’ve carefully built in the natural hair space to get our products into retail outlets like salons, beauty shops, and supermarkets.
- Find, nurture and maintain relationships with small business owners and procurement officers at large retail stores
- Work with marketing to launch co-branded sales campaigns
- Visiting locations to keep track of stock, reorders, and payment collection
- Own the P & L for all products delivered to clients in your portfolio
- Create weekly sales reports
- Achieve agreed-upon sales target.
- 2 – 3 years work experience in B2B sales
- B.Sc Holder (if you did not finish University, your work experience must speak for you)
- Work experience for beauty and personal care item brands preferred
- Ability to self-sourced your own leads through a combination of cold calling and networking
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, deal-closing skills over the phone and in-person
- Experience dealing directly with small to mid-size, local business owners, and decision-makers.
- Extremely organized, efficient with time, and you don’t let anything slip through the cracks.
- Deep familiarity with Google spreadsheets and ability to use technology to improve your workflow processes.
- Strong presentation skills in Google slides, or Powerpoint, or Canva.
You will earn a base salary of 80K and commissions on all sales.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Sales Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 5th March, 2021.
- State why you’re the ideal candidate for the job with reference to the job description and requirements, and highlight any of your past successes.
- Your email should not be more than 250 words, so highlight only the most important things.
- Attach your CV to the email as a PDF document.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.