Nextzon Business Services Limited – We are an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success. Our vision is to be a leading venturing company and a renowned consulting practice firm.
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consulting Analyst
Job ref.: NEX-Analyst-041
- Candidates will support project delivery with research and excellent reports
Your role will include:
- Conducting analytical research and process reviews
- Developing simple business cases
- Generating basic project management reports
- Working with other team members to transform research findings, ideas and insights into tangible value propositions for clients
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree- minimum of second class upper (2:1)
- Minimum of 2 years’ practical experience in management consulting is compulsory
- Previous experience in the financial services sector will be an added advantage
- Age for analysts should not be older than 29 years as at the time of applying for the role
- Highly organized, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good listener and communicator, with sensitivity to cultural communication skills
- Appreciation of the need for confidentiality and integrity
- Well-developed IT skills
- Effectively work as a team member and independently, with a high-level of self-motivation
- Comfortable working in a busy, dynamic, multi-cultural environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
- Only those who meet the above criteria need apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
- This roles could require extensive travel within Nigeria, based on project requirements.
Application Deadline: 5th October, 2019