Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Human Resource Manager who will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Liaise with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Competency / Skill / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields required.
- 3-5 years of human resource management experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 28th January, 2022.