Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- Direct Sales Agents are a key point of contact between an organisation and its clients answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- They organize sales visit, display and present organization’s products, and aim to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Organize sales visits to potential customers and target market.
- Demonstrate and present offered company products to customers and clients.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services.
- Maintain knowledge on all competitor products and services and analyze all advantages and disadvantages for various products.
- Achieve monthly or annual targets set by the organization.
- Ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Manage selling of various products in professional manner.
- A BSc or HND in any course is required.
- Must be eloquent and very professional.
- Must Possess a Strong Sense of Confidentiality.
- Must be a fast learner and result oriented.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in sales is required.
- Must be passionate about sales.
- Possess communications, strong sense of confidence and interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 13th September, 2019