Novateur Nigeria is a full-service Innovation, Digital, and Information Technology company, providing business solutions that streamline processes, reduce costs, increase productivity, and return on investments. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Sales Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for an outstanding I.T Sales Executive to be responsible for selling hardware and software products as part of a Sales Team. Sales Executive’s responsibilities include:
- Determining a client’s business needs;
- Adaptability of product (software or hardware) to suit the client;
- Provide technical support and assistance;
- Construct sales pitches and presentations;
- Attend meetings with clients and ensure that products (hardwares) are always in stock. These products are geared towards solving real life problems and will require your critical analytic mind as an I.T Sales Executive;
- You will be required to maintain outstanding customer service;
- Uphold our Mission and Core Values;
- Generate sales on both hardware and software products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. Responsible for monitoring and reporting sales figures on a weekly and quarterly basis.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes.
- Achieve departmental goals by devising strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options.
- Comply with inventory control procedures.
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the product design).
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain client’s business documentation.
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization. He/She should look forward to generating new opportunities for the organization. Looking for Sales opportunities with the existing and new customers to sell products and services.
- The Sales Executive is also responsible for strong product promotion.
- Monitor and Manage all supplier relations including payments and quality control.
- Perform quality market survey, analysis, and also come up with effective sales and marketing strategies for targeted markets.
- Negotiate costs, delivery time, and all other specifications with reference to customer’s products.
- Responsible for the creation and management of sales assets. Ensure that sales assets for specific products are readily available and in time.
Characteristics you should have:
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or any related field with 1-3 years work experience.
- Proven working experience and in-depth knowledge of modern Sales Executive and Customer Care behavior.
- Show excellence in communication, negotiation, and assertion skills when dealing with clients.
- Extensive technical knowledge of products and how they enhance business operational excellence.
- A solid IT background to understand products and clients’ requirements.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Aggressive persuasion, resilience, and closing skills.
- Strong presentation, organizational, prioritization, time, and task management skills.
- Analytical with the ability to interpret information, news, data, and research quickly and distill the most important/relevant information.
- Work well under pressure, and with little to no supervision whilst achieving targets.
- Must be commercially aware of products sustainability and usefulness to business operations, even as it varies from one business to another.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 18th October, 2021.
- CVs sent after the deadline will not be attended to.
- COVID-19 guidelines still apply; use of facemask.