Ntisa Limited – We are a cloud technology company that provides business owners with software solutions to help them innovate and eliminate inefficiencies to become more profitable. We achieve this by helping individuals and small businesses digitize every aspect of their front-end sales, back-end operations, and customer engagement to deliver exceptional value that will help them discover new potentials. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for monthly preparation of financial reports.
- Responsible for all activities relating to month end and yearly closing of financials.
- Responsible for preparing variance analysis report.
- Responsible for preparing Budget and ensure strict compliance with budgetary controls.
- Ensure bank reconciliations are carried out on monthly basis for all the banks.
- Examine the system to ensure correctness, accuracy and completeness of all postings.
- Prepare forecast and financial modelling to advise management periodically
- Co-ordinate yearly Statutory financial Audit in conjunction with the External Auditors
- Disbursement of Petty Cash upon approval
- Making salary payment on monthly basis
- Daily Posting of Vouchers
- Making of transfer payments
- Coordinate all forms of Tax Audit both at state and Federal Level
- Enforce all finance and accounting process, policies and procedures.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting / Accountancy or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Accounting Officer in a reputable company
- ICAN Certified
- Proven record of appreciable progress in his/her professional career
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Very good working knowledge of Excel and Power point etc.
- Good experience working with QuickBooks accounting software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th November, 2022.