Oaklands and Johnson Limited is a world class Advertising and Experiential marketing company. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Allen Avenue, Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage general office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly. Assists with directed duties and corresponds with customers, vendors and clients.
- Ensuring that the daily office needs are met.
- Perform other administrative support tasks.
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Responsible for purchasing and tracking of office supplies.
- Pass information concerning building/generator repairs.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Assists with organizing events when necessary.
- Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary.
- Performs additional duties when required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- HND,OND, NCE qualification.
- A Male Preferable.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
- Candidate must reside aroundikeja, ketu, Magodo, Berger, Ojota, Maryland, Palmgrove, Yaba Axis
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 27th August, 2021.